It is used as water repellent and transpiring finishing plaster for outside walls. It can be used on concrete surfaces, lime plasters and shimming plasters (KoMalt.G) for the BioVerd cork covering system, after the application, by paintbrush or roller, of the KoSil.F. Do not apply on old organic paintings, as it wouldn’t adhere to the surface, on gypsum and plasterboard surfaces, and on surfaces with crumbling and detachment. Do not apply on fresh or alkaline surfaces. Critical surfaces must be subjected to a special qualifying exam.
The surface must be dry and seasoned, clean, tick, free of dust and oil, without humidity and salts. The plaster is a paste ready to use. It is necessary to mix the product before the application, which will be done with a stainless steel or plastic darby. Later, finish with the plastic darby to obtain the desired aesthetic effect.
The plaster must be applied on new, stable, dry, smooth, free of dust and soot, alga and fungus resistant surfaces, after the application, by paintbrush or roller, of the KoSil.F.
… Water-repellent and transpiring coloured paste covering for inside and outside walls, ready to use, alkali resistant, with potassium silicates, siloxanes and marble sand (KoSil.S), for thermal covering insulation systems for outdoor made of light cork (BioVerd coating) ETA and CE certificated …
- Do not apply on frozen or thaw surfaces
- Do not apply directly on paintings with obvious crumbling and detachment
- Protect from direct sunbeams and driving rain for the first 48-72 hours. The actual temperature and the air humidity can accelerate or slow down the drying process
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- After the use, wash the equipment with water
- Always check the material before the application, to be sure that the colour tonality matches with the required one. Any claims about the colour tonality will not be accepted after the application.
- It is not possible to ensure a drying without colour differences (spots) due to:
– The atmospheric and physical conditions of the building
– The presence of a scaffold
– The conditions of the substrate (for example: structure, absorption power, etc.)
– The use of natural raw materials
- To avoid colour differences, large surfaces must be carried out only with products coming from a single lot of goods
- All further orders must be identified as a “continuation” with the date of the first order