It is used as substrate for the potassium silicates finishing plaster (KoSil.S) for outside walls. It can be used on the substrate, plastered with lime and cement, and on the shimming plaster (KoMalt.G) of cork covering systems, before application of the finishing plaster.
The surface must be dry and seasoned, clean, tick, free of dust and oil, without humidity and salts. KoSil.F is ready for use. It is necessary to mix carefully the product, then proceed with the lay on the surface, in only one coat, before starting the laying of silicate coverings.
… KoSil.F substrate for walls before the covering with coloured paste, water-proof and transpiring for indoor and outdoor, ready to use, alkali-resistant, made of potassium silicates and marble sand (KoSil.S) …
- Do not apply on frozen or thaw surfaces
- Do not apply directly on paintings with obvious crumbling and detachment
- Protect from direct sunbeams and driving rain for the first 48-72 hours. The actual temperature and the air humidity can accelerate or slow down the drying process
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- After the use, wash the equipment with water
- Always check the material before the application, to be sure that the colour tonality matches with the required one. Any claims about the colour tonality will not be accepted after the application.
- It is not possible to ensure a drying without colour differences (spots) due to:
– The atmospheric and physical conditions of the building
– The presence of a scaffold
– The conditions of the substrate (for example: structure, absorption power, etc.)
– The use of natural raw materials
- To avoid colour differences, large surfaces must be carried out only with products coming from a single lot of goods
- All further orders must be identified as a “continuation” with the date of the first order