Designed and carried out to glue light natural cork panels (SoKoVerd.LV, SoKoVerd.XL and KoFlex) on walls. PraKov adheres on any building surface: concrete, reinforced concrete, pre-stressed reinforced concrete, tiles, plastic plaster, etc. The substrate must be dry and clean, free oil and grease and free of paint residuals and other removable materials, to ensure a proper fastening. The thermal insulation system for outdoor made of light cork (BioVerd coating), is certified according to ETA and CE standards.
The preparation of the PraKov adhesive is obtained by mixing, in a suitable container, the content of a bag with 12,5 litres of water. It is recommended to use a mechanical mixer to obtain a homogeneous mixture with a good workability. The PraKov must be laid on the whole surface of the cork panel with a toothed spatula of 7 or 10mm, by proceeding immediately with the lay, before a hardening film appears on the surface. Please check the step for the BioVerd coating realization.
… PraKov powder quick setting adhesive for thermal insulation system for outdoor made of light cork (BioVerd coating), ETA and CE certified …
… PraKov powder quick setting adhesive for thermal insulation system for indoor made of light cork (BioVerd coating), ETA and CE certified …
- Do not apply on frozen or thaw surfaces
- Do not apply directly on paintings with obvious crumbling and detachment
- Protect from direct sunbeams and driving rain for the first 48-72 hours. The actual temperature and the air humidity can accelerate or slow down the drying process
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- After the use, wash the equipment with water